instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Monday, October 20, 2014

Peachy fur

top and bottom : BKK / pullover : TOPSHOP 

It's the raining season. I'm caught at home with a bun (on my hair), and a coat with a hot green tea by my side, I can't go out... 
How I hate driving in the massive pouring rain nowadays. It seems like it's my every evening encounter back from work lately,
and I absolutely dread it, getting caught in the jam because of the massive rain and sometimes unexpected floods,
is not a way to end your lovely evening (working). But at least thank god, I guess it's better than getting caught in snow storms!

***

It's the time of the year where it's chilly enough to play with layers. (woohoo!) My kind of season is finally here.
Usually in Malaysia it's just too hot to even pull off a leather jacket without sweating, but we do it cause it looks cool anyways. 
It's finally the season where you can bring your cute leggings out to meet the sunshine (or rain), and show off your cool jackets! 
Time for me to dig out my furry stuffs, leather jackets, and denim jackets too! oh and don't forget leggings too! oh and beanies! 
And the list goes on and on and on~~~~ It never ends does it when we talk about outfits for fall/winter. Oh BTW, 




I decided to bring out my furry pullover that I got from Topshop some time ago
because of our heat, I never got the chance to wear it out! But now's the time I even paired it with a cropped shirt inside for layering.
Splattered on some colors on my nails because I felt that my life wasn't very "colorful" recently. LOL they do make me feel happier!
And wearing my peach skorts that I bought from BKK matches the top's color so well! :D *giggles* I'm loving fall,
getting my hair dyed this wednesday too and I'm certainly looking forward to that, it's nothing wild or fancy but just a change of color.
Hehe, I'm looking forward to the year end, and of course to the opening of next again :)
Times flies but as long as you're happy it doesn't really matter :)


Be jolly all the time peeps, you don't know that your joy is contagious and it helps those in need!

Love you. x




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit! I love the colors.
Your nails are adorable too :)

<3 Emi
Silver & Lemon