instagram @ SUNDAESINS

.

.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Make Up look x BBIA, EGLIPS Korean MAKE UP REVIEW from OOH-N-AAH.com


HELLO LADIES... This beautiful festive day of the year is about to come!! and I'm extremely excited! Literally feeling the Christmas vibe 
everywhere in town!! I get ecstatic at the thought of it too, especially when I see christmas decos everywhere, even on parking tickets! 
I saw this Mid Valley's christmas themed parking ticket HERE last night and it made me smileeee :) I guess it's the lil things that matters! 
When we think of christmas we think of MAGIC(!), snow, glitters, gold, red, bronze, shimmers and of course a Christmas tree, lol,
So for this year, I got inspired to do a Christmas Make up look by yours truly! Can't believe I didn't blog anything for last year
:O What a waste! So for this year, in collaboration with Ooh-n-Aah.com , I made a video tutorial for my make up look! Have a look!


Products used in the video:
and a close up and further description on all the products!

# 1. Eglips Powder Pack from OOH-N-AAH.com
The first thing I put on my face after using my Shisheido foundation, I set it with this powder pack which makes my skin 
look ultra baby-bottom smooth! And somehow it micro blurs out pores in a really silky soft texture that I like!
Plus it's palm size and very compact to be carrying everywhere! It's size is just perfect for a gentle lady to use.
Not only that I'm especially loving round curves for campact powders than square edges, it feels more girlie!

# 2. NYX white eyeliner
I highlighted the parts where I want my gold glitter to be, and a white base would really make the color POP OUT.
I don't usually use this technique but hey it's for Christmas, and if you need any eyeshadow to shine brighter, 
you could use this white base underneath eyeshadow technique! :)

# 3. BBIA eyeshadows from OOH-N-AAH.com
Once you've highlighted your eyes with the white eyeliner, be sure to darken the rest with these babies!
Added on all this eyeshadows to make my flat eyes look 3D ! hahah that's the secret to making my mono-lids look not obvious
Add different shades of eye shadows and blend them for a more natural look rather than just using ONE shade, 
there's a big difference if you try using all 4 shades rather than 1. I'm loving this almost matte eyeshadows to the max! 
The reason why I'm saying that they're almost matte is because there's still micro mini size shimmer in them,
but not till the point where it's really shimmery it's obvious, IDK, but I'm into less shimmery eyeshadows lately.
It looks more natural! So natural that a ratchet girl like me used #01 to darken my nose bridge, hehe. It works well 
and I've been saving up on bronzers! To be honest... I don't even have and don't own any bronzers T_T
 #02 is a darker shade than #01 (obviously), #10 has a maroon shade to it, I think it would work perfectly with purple!
Ratchet girl's advice to you is that for #08 you migggght just be able to use it as a blusher also, what a nice color! lol.

# 04. NYX gold glide on eye shadow stick
It's an eyeshadow glide on stick on the go! Has this glossy texture as a outcome, and I use this to add gold glitter on, 
because it's has this creamy kindda texture when applied on that can stick the glitter, again another silly makeup idea of mine 
lol... But hey it kindda makes sense no? It works like a glue for the glitter to be stuck on! 

# 05. BBIA bronze and red glitter from OOH-N-AAH.com
I'm pretty sure this is a use-anywhere-its-okay kindda glitter, hence I used the red one to highlight the middle of my lips too!
:P heeh This really shimmery bronze and red glitter brings out the christmas mood! Cause what's christmas without blings?
The frosty shine that it gives just lights up my festive mood, I'll probably put it all over my face and body for extra
boost of christmas mood! AHHHH Christmas, what a wonderful time of the year!!! :) 

# 06. BBIA gel eyeliners in bronze and cream color from OOH-N-AAH.com
My lower eyes are highlighted with this babies, a gorgeous dark bronze eyeliner with a cream shade shimmery eyeliner
that makes your eyes pop out! Just line the cream shade on your waterline to instantly make your eye seem like it sparkles! 
Cause it's a bit glittery for the cream eyeliner, I then just use the bronze eyeliner to draw on the outer sides of my eyes.

# 07. URBAN DECAY black eyeliner 
I swear by using this black eyeliner from Urban Decay, it's the blackest one that I have ever purchased!

# 08 BBIA cream blusher from OOH-N-AAH.com
I always think that blushers make you ultra cute. It's an effortless magnet to attract guys, LOL. Just swipe this 
on both sides of your cheeks and you'll be to die for! An instant boost of cuteness, I'm loving this cream texture,
because it's so easy to blend! And for a person like me who don't use blusher on a daily basis, I think this packs a lot! 
Wondering when will I be able to finish thie whole pack! 

# 10 3CE matte red lipstick from OOH-N-AHH.com
The best way to describe this color is red hot chilli peppers lol. Almost a fine line to a coral shade,
I heard some matte lipstick can get really chappy but thank god this one is not, it's not dry at all!
I decided that for this look imma put the focus on the eyes more so I un-brighten the look with...

# 11. NYX maroon color lipstick
I used this to outline my lips, I probably should own a lip liner, but budget girl's gonna be realllls. haha
I already used my eyeshadow as a bronzer and highlighter, I'm guessing there's a lot of many other ways to improvise! 
LOL this shade has a vampy look that I like which I think with the combination of 3ce's chilly red matte lipstick,
it would make my lips look more 3D like! More fuller looking plump lips! :)

# 12. MAJO red eyeliner, SILKY GIRL green eyeliner
I borrowed this from my colleague Step because well, I have noooo color liner, and I never wore any out before.
Haha, thank god someone I know has this so I can borrow and make my Christmas look look complete! 
Adding a mistletoe on my cheeks well just because. Hey I think it's pretty quirky and cute okay. ;D hehe.
Anyone wants to kiss these lips below the mistletoe? :P hhehehe

 

And the look is complete! :3 Just put on some cute christmas headband and you're good to go!
I got this reindeer one from Daiso for only RM5! Why spend on something that you only wear once?
HAHAHHA, i know... the whole video and my blog has been in a very tight budget recently,
because again I have to stress... I am epic broke......


Anyways my look wouldn't have been complete without the help of OOH-N-AAH.com , I'm sure you've seen me using
all those pretty Korean products in the video and the pictures above, don't you think their packaging is just so adorable?!
I'm sure all of you know that Korean cosmetics on the market has the best tone to fits our asian skin the most!

OOH-N-AAH.com is a local online brand that carry a lot of Korean brands that we can't get here, (all genuine btw)
With the right texture, they compliment our features the best! I received this box of goodies from them a while back,
just in time for my Christmas look tutorial! I love it ! and here's what's in the box! 


When I first open it I saw a Christmas card with my name on it! It definitely makes us feel more exclusive no? :) 
Of course, flowers Rudoplh's head gear and the bling bling top not included LOL


So many goodies! Oh joyyyyyyy! 
and below are 2 other things that I didn't get to feature in the video, but thank you so much guys! 


Really comfy and good quality Christmas theme socks! Who doesn't need this?! :) Will feature them on my next post!


A nude lipstick from Eglips that I can wait to wear next! 


 I'm really looking forward to Christmas, although every year I have no idea what I would do, because 
my familia doesn't celebrate Christmas. But I think people just make christmas seem so... magical :) filled with hopes,
and dreams, and sparkly stuffs, haha. Hmmmm... Christmas.. What should I do this year? :)



Stay tuned for the next post! something Christmasy is coming up next again! 

6 comments:

Psychedeelic said...

Thank you for sharing this amazing look! I referred your post here:
http://beautyperfectblog.blogspot.com/2014/12/7-festive-looks-for-your-christmas-party.html

Ieqqal sepet said...

Hey, where can i contact you? Facebook? Or twitter?

katherine lou said...

Beautiful makeup tutorial! Beautiful makeup for the holidays!

Claire said...

great look ! i love the nyx lipstick , this red is just perfect for the holidays !

clairetalksbeauty.com

obat bius paling ampuh said...

Thank you for sharing in this article obat pembesar penis permanen I can a lot and could also be a reference I hope to read the next your article update

Alice said...

You look so beautiful in that hair belt. Red lipstick suits you more.